Tuesday, July 22, 2008


This is an ice-cream van in Covent Garden that Niall, Kyle and I drew. Kyle won the contest (judged by the ice-cream man) and won a free icecream! No mean prize considering they cost £2 a pop. Niall then proceeded, only half-successfully, to thrust the icecream in my face. I exacted my revenge with ruthless accuracy and plunged the thing into his right eye whilst he was on the phone to Kyle, whom we had lost in shop. My prey blinded and confused, I thrust it again, this time into his nose.

5 comments:

Esther Bintliff said...

but is this kyle's picture or YOURS?

the lineman said...

it's mine!

cycology administrator said...

i'm pround pete.
not only has Sketch Club reached out to a new audience. but it has become competative, resulting in an added dimension to the Rome Nose Game (circa 2002)
3 cheers

cycology administrator said...

its mellis

cycology administrator said...

its mellis